Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Which trunk holds the most?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am looking for buying a trunk-not sure which one, if I ever will-but I would like the one that holds the most amount of clothes/accessories. (Not to store a doll)

    Anyone have a suggestion?

    -Jordyn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I gave up and emptied the bottom drawer of DD's armoire. That seems to have done the trick for the time being, at least.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •